Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yesterday we had breakfast at Sol Maya.  Then my mom surprised me with a full body reflexology massage at My Oasis Spa.  I was speechless.  My mom couldn't be more generous, compassionate, or supportive than she is.  Again, I am speechless because words right now are usesless to describe my gratitude.  So instead, here is a picture of Mateo at Sol Maya.

Today Mateo and I went to Trader Joes where he was such a good boy in his new sling.  Tia came by to visit my mom right before we left.  Check out Mateo's Halloween wardrobe.  Oh and the hat - his cheeks made it hard to fasten the straps!








 Here is Mateo practicing reaching and grabbing.


2 comments:

  1. Mateo's "Pretty Mommy" has to be the most appreciative person in the world! I am so blessed to be "her mommy", I wish I could've taken a picture of her expression when we got to the spa for her massage! priceless! you deserve that and more! and Mateo knew about the surprise, he was so good while we were waiting for her. He is really celebrating "Halloween month" stay tunned for more outfits! he looks so cute! what a difference it makes to have a baby in the house, a true blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the black and blue hat. Isn't it too warm for L.A? Oliver is going to need one for the cold winter in Madrid...

    ReplyDelete